NEUS Projects

Full Version: Sl2: Glitches & Screen freezing up. (2.00.8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Heya, this is my first time reporting a potential 'bug' and being on the forums. Note: English is my 2nd language so I try to be as detailed as possible.)

So. I have been having problems lately in-game. Mostly about my screen acting up and giving me flashes of 'white' before resulting that my screen freezes up and shows everything out of place. This mostly happens in a PVE Battle (any kind) or, what I'm experiencing now is my screen 'stopping' whenever someone enters the 'field' in the Arena when they do a 1v1 or a group battle. I have these problems for a few weeks now, and ofcourse sought help from people. Sadly, nothing worked. I can sort of 'reproduce' it by just standing in the Arena or doing a PVE (Which is more rare to happen). For example how it looks like, the one about the Arena: [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png [/img]

I know it's not much details on this as it's just so strange, and everytime it happens it's a bit 'different' the the previous one.

Thank you for reading.
This is a BYOND or computer issue, I recommend sharing this on their forums.