NEUS Projects

Full Version: Please choose an option to edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get an option to change the font type for the alias/name here?

[Image: L9088fG.png]

It's a bit odd to have a certain font used for one's whole description, change the game's font, etc, but be stuck with Dragon Caps for this in particular.
You can change it, kind of, but only for yourself in the font settings you get in preference. Falls short of what you probably want and will appear in multiple places.

If you want it to be that others can see the font choice too, I'm all for this idea, though. It's a nice idea for us to be able to customise a small thing on the profile that we have little control over rn
WaifuApple post_id=36067 time=1555067720 user_id=1751 Wrote:You can change it, kind of, but only for yourself in the font settings you get in preference.

[Image: eZdJSp7.png]

Nope. Changed them all; it's still like that.
I don't see any reason why this can't be a simple addition to the profile config pop up, I'm behind it fully.
Changed them all to custom? I've seen it work, but it's awkward with font selection and doesn't work unless a specific list of fonts are used, but I don't know them. Still, though. Won't display for anyone else so an option to change it so it displays for everyone in a certain font would be appreciated.