NEUS Projects

Full Version: Gorgon Boss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stoning Gaze: Inflicts all units facing the user's front with 'Stoned' status when used for 3 rounds. (internal 10 round cooldown) (Stoned Status allows for only the use of the command 'Struggle' and 'End Turn' but has a level of 3 that decreases by 1 when struggle is used or the unit is hit by a damage source. The stoned unit cannot take damage similar to body of issessip.)

This skill I thought up alone made me wonder if there was ever a possibility of a boss of the Gorgon race. Doesn't have to be medusa, but something like that. I figure it'd be a powerful boss that maybe would inflict stoned on enemies and then if they're all stoned would do something else like, build up power or something, similar to how the Starfish sets up gems for his final attack constantly. Or perhaps a skill that releases them from Stoned but deals a large amount of damage within 1 range. It's just a concept I found interesting. Stoned doesn't have to be body of issessip, though, could just be damage resist like Stun, but, I figured if you're turning to stone, it'd be something more akin to that. Maybe a skill like 'shatter' where they shatter the stoned foes to deal a bunch of earth damage, who knows.