NEUS Projects

Full Version: Raining indoors?!! (In-house weather item)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I posed this the other day on Discord about how we had all the furniture and narration stuff for asago houses now, which are cool as hell. But, I also mentioned we haven't recieved the ultimate item yet.

IN HOUSE WEATHER.

That's right, chums. We still have no in-house weather/time options. So here is my proposal.

A new donation item, registered at 250 asagos. Give it a flashy fantasy name (Something chrono-weather device or something) and allow us to set this item on a house's floor, so we can choose the time/weather status of that particular area. Make it light, make it dark, make it rain, make it snow, sand storms. All depending on an option you pick from a list, in doing so it would recieve the weather we see in towns, but on that particular floor (Rain in Cellsvich/oniga/dormeho etc, snow in lordwain etc.)

It'd be a nice little finisher to the housing system, and all the assets for it pretty much exist already.
Thoughts?
Yes, yes, and yes.
Personally, I'd wish it weren't a donation item - You already pay for the home, so it'd be nice if you could make it aesthetically pleasing. I was perhaps thinking more of a discer where you could overlay animated weather tiles, so you can specify where it rains, for if you have a house that has both an inside and outside in one map.
I want to rain in houses too, not just for ERP but so when I'm taking a bath on my character I can complain about them getting wet while being wet.
It could be fun.
Personally I think it should be a donation item but in the form of discer like stated but even if it wasn't having the ability to have weather in player house could lead to some rather interesting developments into roleplays or even events that people may want to run in them.

+1 from me.
+1 on my end

Be it a discer or a donation item like the fun o gram and extra levels, I certainly approve of the idea. Just to have something to help set settings or make an area feel more life like etc. it would make things alot nicer.