NEUS Projects

Full Version: A change to narration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The function to to be able to narrate events in your own house without having to emote has proven a really nice addition to work with. It makes events better, and I think it was a great addition to the game. There's just one problem I have with it.

Can the owner of a house have the ability to set narrators, like they can bouncers, builders, and farmers? Not every event is run in the house of the person who hosts it - say, someone lends a house out for someone doing an event. The event runner has to work with emotes, the old fashioned way, and I wish they would be able to - with permission - narrate using this function, instead.
As someone who owns an in-game building used with several staff and people who I wish could narrate while I'm not around, or not on the house owner (my bar), I'd love to see this added. We can already set farmers and stuff, and I really can't imagine it being abused in any way. It'd be a nice little added extra.
Anyone with editor permissions can use narrate.
Apparently that doesn't seem to be the case. Only the owner can do so - Is this a bug instead? I tested with a character of mine with build permission. No option to narrate at all.
WaifuApple post_id=36248 time=1555932220 user_id=1751 Wrote:Apparently that doesn't seem to be the case. Only the owner can do so - Is this a bug instead? I tested with a character of mine with build permission. No option to narrate at all.

Can confirm that people with editor perms can't narrate, I've tested this with characters that don't own the house.