NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v2.05b] Silent Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot hear any profile themes in game. Only the default music. When I open any profile, including my own, the default bgm will stop playing. I cleared my BYOND client's cache at BYOND has been updated to the latest version.

In preferences, Music is checked on and Profile Music is checked on. Even if I check on Custom Only, all profiles are muted.
I have experienced this bug but only intermittently. Sometimes profile music will just refuse to work. Relogging at least in my case fixes it for me until it happens again. Apologies for not having more information on this bug though.
Been a thing for me as long as i've played the game. Occasionally in the past other profiles would work but never my own under any circumstances.
It's possible the youtube link is not available in your country. Please ask the person for a link and see if it loads in your web browser of choice.

It is also possible the youtube player's volume is muted in Edge/IE, so check that.
Neus post_id=36903 time=1560657280 user_id=2 Wrote:It's possible the youtube link is not available in your country. Please ask the person for a link and see if it loads in your web browser of choice.

It is also possible the youtube player's volume is muted in Edge/IE, so check that.

I've been wondering if you would consider using some other source for BGM links. (i.e. grooveshark was a thing a lot of players used pre-GR). While youtube is very convenient they've started cracking down on copyright issues quite badly. If it's troublesome I totally understand.
If they have an embed player that can be set to auto-repeat from the URL, maybe.