NEUS Projects

Full Version: That's a very nice lot of loot you got there...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so from the subject name you can already guess something happened to it.

I was grinding levels and looting in a crazy stylish dungeon (believe it was a jammer tunnel 58) with a friend. We managed to clear the core floor before the reboot and claimed our goods. I then plumed us out and headed towards Law's End (closest place at the time to sell loot) before the reboot hit.

Upon logging back in, however, all the loot I had acquired within that dungeon was gone. Including the Massive Core. Now I would blame it on character saving but my levels remained exactly as they were before the reboot. So I was left lootless and confused on why my items didn't save. My friend managed to claim their core and loot just fine, but SL2 decided to not save mine :c

If you have any questions about this, I shall be willing to answer them.
What happened when the reboot hit? Did you log out or wait to be disconnected? Or did you close the game window when the reboot message hit? Etc.
I waited to be disconnected. Once I saw the reboot message hit, I then closed the window.
Okay. I made a small change that might fix the issue that might be causing this. Until the next update, I recommend doing one of two things;

1) Logging out before the reboot message appears.
2) If the reboot message has already appeared, wait until you receive the 'Connection died.' message.