NEUS Projects

Full Version: Can't ghost me. (2.12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ghost hands doesn't function in situations it seems like it should. Specifically what I've tested so far is Kensei's Yomidori effect, and Cobra's danger sense effect. Both still function when you strike someone with them, even if you have ghost hands.

To replicate: Wear ghost hands, attack someone with Danger Sense or Yomidori.

EDIT: Small amendment, on further review danger sense applies when a target is damaged. Ghost hand applies to on-hit effects, so it shouldn't be functioning there. Yomidori applies when targeted, but only when you've already been targeted *or* damaged by a target that turn. Hence, right now they're working as set up.

EDIT 2: Second amendment. I'd also assumed Ghosthand functioned for on-hit effects, but doublechecking its description, it says "You do not trigger enemy effects that activate when you attack them." Based on wording, I'd assume that this SHOULD, in fact, work on Yomidori.
Yomidori will trigger on any amount of damage not just on-hit, so with Ghosthands not ignoring Yomidori I don't think thats a bug.

Danger Sense also applies the same way, just on damage rather than on-hit.