NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v.2.13b] Mistreating Mist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mercalan Mist , an invoc that grants allies either 25% of your Light ATK as bonus regeneration or a Rank Based Minimum (10 and 12 in this bug report's case) added atop of all others.

Just incase you need exact wording.
[Image: rHiL8F7.png]

So, i've discovered that either i'm bad at math or it's not properly adding 25% of my Light ATK as bonus regeneration.

Upon my team, was the glorious King Krab, Crixius (Who is Parasited) and Onyx Observer as well as myself, the OOC Maid there.

I noted my initial Light ATK [Image: yInHO7R.png] which is 119. Alright. 25% of 119 is 29.75 which rounds down to 29. So if I use Mercalan Mist, I should be giving my allies +29 Regen added atop of all of their existing regen.

Here's what happened when I tested it briefly. I simply used the skill, after noting the regeneration rates before Mist.
[Image: WA6ex6Z.png]
Used Mist.
Noted the regeneration after Mist with absolutely no changes to anything that makes them regenerate.
[Image: gA6uJct.png]

It gave everyone +24 Regen (barring Crixius who only got +22) which would mean my Light ATK would have had to been a number ranging from 96 to 99. I don't think this is functioning as it should be or that I might be wrong and it just isn't counting a massive pool of extra bonus Light ATK coming from anything.

As for I can boost my Light ATK up by another 25 or so if given time within a fight and more if I properly upgrade my gear and such. That is almost 20-25 of my Light ATK not being considered for this purpose of adding to the regen factor.

As such, BUG REPORT. Clarity is appreciated. Praise Mercala and all that.
Upon further testing, the issue may have been directly located.

I happened to try and unequip all of my gear and prayers increasing my Light ATK and it notably changed my Regen amount to 21. When it should have been 26. That's a five difference.

Initially, I was supposed to be healing for 29 but I got 24. That's a five difference.

I had another person assist me in the testing of this by having them use a different ranked Mercalan Mist with 18 Light Attack. They tried it with Level 4 Mercalan Mist. The minimum regen bonus should have been 8. Although since it was Ranked 4, We found that it was deducting the actual rank of the skill from the total regen value.

tl;dr The bug is that Mercalan Mist functions as intended but reduces the actual rank of the skill from the intended Regen amount. Starting to consider not praising Mercala.