NEUS Projects

Full Version: Undead Legion (Version 2.13b)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the necromancer fight, if you damage a foe that's been freshly summoned with a volcanic proc, many, many more enemies will begin to spawn, starting with an initial eight, and escalating to enough to entirely fill the necromancer boss room- And more, should you continue to attack, freshly summoned enemies replacing dead ones.

[Image: unknown.png]

In addition, the necromancer will trigger black barrier again and again despite being far past his threshold as you kill other enemies for some reason. I've not been able to discern enough about that aspect of the bug. We've also only been able to replicate this happening so far during the phase when the necromancer activates demon translation, but I'm uncertain if that's necessary to trigger the bug.

To (easily) replicate:

Step 1: Equip a volcanic handgun, preferably paired ones with akimbo.
Step 2: Defeat minions of necromancer, dropping dark barrier.
Step 3: Bring Necromancer very close to phase change threshold.
Step 4: Bring necromancer past phase change threshold, activating dark barrier, with your multishot basic attack. On hit, volcanic will continue to proc, damaging any enemies summoned within 5 range of you during the attack.
Step 5: Eight enemies should be spawned around this time. Continue fighting, and more will quickly appear.

Credit to Laria and DerpymcPandos for helping me test this bug!