NEUS Projects

Full Version: Avantgarde Additional Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Avantgarde is that one Legend Journal/Extension bonus that gives you extra outfit slots the more you invest into it. I see people often mock it and say it's only something you take if you literally have nothing else to invest to.

A lot of people like cool moments, and some really like aesthetic. I happen to be both.... so here is an idea I had.

How about making it so Avantgarde also gives you the option to choose an outfit slot you can swap into mid-battle? Like a 0M or toggle skill that changes your icon to that, likely. This wouldn't be anything that empowers a character, but gives it the possibility to add some cool fluff instead.

It would only be one outfit, I imagine. Unless it's somehow possible to choose the one you want to switch into mid-battle, and this would probably make Personal Wardrobes more appealing to grab. Not that they're lame, but I figure it would be a collateral effect in that regard.

What do you think?
Okay. Sure. There is zero harm to this.

There is nothing wrong with this. At all. You simply can't change my mind.

I will unironically ask you why you think this is a bad idea if you say it is.

This is fine.

+1
I agree. I can think of so many creative. Applications. For this.

+ 1
[strike]slap it on a familiar instead so I can assume dominance as a magical girl[/strike]

Having this as an option somehow would be great to have. Doesn't necessarily need to be tied to Avantgarde but it's something I've really wanted in SL2 for a long time.

[strike]give me magical girl shenanigans dev[/strike]
+1 anime transformation sequence with my magical nova.
YES, YES PLZ! Alotta time I rp removing something like my jacket or good hood in battle but people that just tone in wouldn't really know that without a repost.

It'd be like my ash hat spin.

+1
i can get my helmet knocked off mid-battle

hell yes
Being able to swap outfits mid-combat through some viable method would add a lot of flavor to the RP aspect of them.
Well, if it is possible to pull off, then yeh!
Being able to do your anime transformation mid-battle and change outfits? ZERO HARM.
Do I agree with this suggestion? YES.
Pages: 1 2