NEUS Projects

Full Version: Going for full body art here (Tattoo Idea)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we have 3 tattoos that innately boost ones defensive capabilities it's hard to ignore the fact that there's none for people with dodge builds, and while yes barrier works for them there's none to even remotely help a dodge build at all, as it stands from my knowledge playing a dodge build can feel unrewarding and that's hard to balance.

Have no fear for I am a man on the internet with no video game design skill whatsoever.

I don't want to be too specific on details as I'm mostly spitballing here for the sake of perhaps making an idea people can agree on without accidentally overdoing it HOWEVER what if say...

-1% hp and like evade increases by 25% for one attack, hit or miss *Or if to increase effectiveness, used only in the event of a miss* could be more evade, could be less. But that's my idea thanks for coming to my ted talk.
If this is consumed if you trigger Evasion with it, then sure.
Well, absolutely, I feel like "Dodge or proc evasion" would be the ideal here,considering it'd at least keep those squishies from instagibbing turn one, or even help
This might unironically make some tanks be able to proc evasion on pure autohitters. That'd be a real meme.
Depends, if you make it 25% of the users evade then odds are the autohitter can't be THAT minmaxed right? Right??

Though then again Armurhan had a streak where he was hitting evasion on doom walls and that was funny
I don't think it's a terrible idea if it's consumed on any attack or evasion proc.