NEUS Projects

Full Version: [SUG] Note Paper/Book Text Increment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would be great if the things we can write on would have a much higher character ceiling instead of the 1,000 it has now. Would also be great if the character ceiling excluded HTML in general (yes that means CSS as well). I know that HTML can be easily abused, but there are already multiple channels on the game that can be used for that anyway, so the risk will always be there unless you're willing to constrain creativity (which wouldn't be something I'd recommend, nor am recommending).

Thoughts and comments below. Don't flame or flare up in this topic or I'll request it to be locked.
Do you mean "including" instead of "excluding"? The way you worded it makes me confused, sorry! But if you do mean "including", then I am 100% for it- things such as custom fonts for journals (usable with images), drawings, and more are all possible! If you mean excluding, then I am a very sad Sawrock.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread the original post. I'm now 100% in agreement! Now, if we could also include images...
BYOND has a hard-coded 1000 character limit, though I'm not sure how it would affect this.
Damn it, BYOND.