NEUS Projects

Full Version: Redfang Tribe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Redfang Tribe

[Image: b9145f1bc8edf52e40645b1a01d2537f.png]

In the vast lands of Egwyn lies a tribe not many have known to hear about or see for one reason or another, however, recently they have been numerous sightings of such a tribe out on the Mainland of Sigrogana. The Tribe are known as ruthless protectors of those that they care about.

The Tribe is located in the northern parts of Egwyn and prefers to remain out of sight of most other tribes to prevent inner tribe conflicts and often prefer to speak in their Native tongue of Egwynian rather than common. Often trained specifically in polearms and on some occasions other melee weapons but this isn't always the case.

At the moment there are only two Redfang Player characters within the game and after discussing it with the other player we've decided to open it up and to the community, if they see fit to get involved. There are no restrictions what so ever to race or build or anything like that. If you're interested, feel free to leave a response on the bottom of this post with a Character Profile of sorts, the likely hood of them being accepted are pretty high. If you don't want to use the forums you're more than welcome to throw it at me in my dm's, I generally reply there quickly. I'd also like to note that you do not have to make a new character to be apart of this you can use an existing one if you so wish to do so.

If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to slap em on here!