NEUS Projects

Full Version: (Event) The Song of the Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Song of the Stars 

A travelers story seems to be cropping up in northern Kysei about a "cursed forest" That seems to leave people who go through it tainted by powerful hexes. Many of them claim that they do not remember what happened, or who did it to them, but that the cursed place took something special to them away. Those adept at magic were able to identify that it was indeed a hex of some sort that had caused it, but whomever was responsible was not caught.

This purported "Forest of the Lost Stars" seems to be garnering some word of mouth from those who frequent the roads, with some claiming that a rogue Papillion might be responsible, others talk of frequent travelers going missing from their usual routes around this place..

It seems that an eccentric wind passes through the country once more... Perhaps it is worth investigating, after all, what harm could a simple story bring?

---

This is a new event that I am presently working on for the month of February. As it stands right now though, it is open for preliminary investigation by whoever shows interest. I will be updating this thread with IC information as it is uncovered by peoples expeditions out to this place.

DM me at Karidan#4463 If you're interested in investigating.