NEUS Projects

Full Version: Opinion on the Balance of newly added classes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
man video game suck, classes are launched and in 2 hours everyone already finds out all counters... and dev doesn't even help by spoiling the counterplay too. but since I'm not an elitist I'll share them all with you bunch..........

Slut Magician
- High FAI will definitely stop their advances. If you can't be charmed, they got nothing on you. Remember to pray daily.
- Equipping Heart of Stone mostly stops them unless they finish stacking their sluttery on the ground... then god knows what can stop them.
- Attacking their sluttery makes them lose everything they've spent momentum on, which is plain sluttery.
- Being of male gender and a manlet might give you some resistance, being female will make them apply their special passive, Sigrolesbos 2, which ruins any status resistance you have so GG, the sole reason why they're so broken is because 99.4% of the adventuring populace is girls
- The new trait, "Serious Disposition" was made solely to counter this but even at Dev's greatest attempts... they may not stop, they're simply too powerful and cannot be stopped

Shoeshiner
- Unequipping foot slot will give you a massive advantage against them, but some shoeshiners go as far as to not care, they're too deep into their degeneracy and addiction to stop
- They have an innate damage reduction against kick skills, so it makes them a natural counter to Verglas, don't use Verglas
- They're also pretty strong against earth mages, their spit and shine attacks completely clean dirt out of the way, which makes using earth kinda hard
- Unfortunately, they also pair well with mages who use soaked and any earth damage, the muddy status increases their SWA by 999%, truly a duality and masterpiece, but unbalanced af
- might be a lowkey counter to Slut Magician, but after all these years, the debate is endless

Antmen
- literally unplayable
, their power scaling is so high they damage even themselves due to how swole they are
- If you feel something crawling up your back it's too late, they've entered your home already and may be right behind you as you're reading this...
- Further information is redacted... The amount of polemic involving this class is beyond the roof and I have received death threats by the Black Falcons, if I am to leak anything of importance.
- My hidden sources have told me that the secret SL2 balancing team is working tirelessly into trying to help Dev create a class to counter it, so far all that's been allowed to leak out about what's coming next is the following picture:
[Image: terra-formars-cockroach.jpg?w=346&h=481]

ugly, but it's our only hope. the future is bleak and dark, SL2 is dying and it's all because of Kinu absorbing power from all god graves...

Mfw you thought this was a serious thread, LOL.
delete this
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. SLUT MAGICIANS IS A UNBALANCED AND OVERPOWERED CLASS, THEY SLUTTED ON MY /WIFE/. THAT'S RIGHT, THEY TOOK THEIR CHARM STAMPS AND SLUTTED MY GOD DAMN WIFE AND THEY SAID THEIR STATUS INFLICT WAS /THIS BIG/ AND I SAID THAT'S DISGUSTING AND OVERPOWERED. SO I'M MAKING A CALL OUT POST ON MY ASAGO DOT NET, SLUT MAGES YOU'RE OVERPOWERED AND YOU GOT SMALL META CRED. IT'S THE SIZE OF THIS SHOESHINER, EXCEPT WAY SMALLER AND GUESS WHAT? THIS IS WHAT MY MOONBLADE LOOKS LIKE PSSSSSSHH. THAT'S RIGHT BABY, NIGHT META, BIG HIT, COOL ICON, LOOK AT THAT IT LOOKS LIKE TWO GOLDEN ADIDAS AND HOLY WAX. THEY SLUTTED MY WIFE, SO GUESS WHAT I'M GOING TO SLUT SIGROGANA LEGENDS, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET MY PLAAAAAY CUTE EXCEPT IM NOT GOING TO SLUT SIGROGANA, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER, I'M SLUTTING THE EMPEROR, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ELIAS, I'M SLUTTING ALL OVER YOU YOU IDIOT. YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE SLUT DROPLETS HIT CELLSVICH, NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I SLUT ON YOU TOO
On the matter of slut-sorcerers.

I do not mind them at all. However, if you are going to drop a charm on me at the start of the battle, YOU BETTER ROLEPLAY THAT SHIT OUT. I will certainly comment on it, as should everyone else. I would give a pass to other tattoos, but having something that affects another person's character be OOC is pretty cringe. I haven't seen anyone yet that didn't back up and acknowledge their lust tattoo, but if such a person exists, I can only say the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm_bJjNn8gU
Sluts be sluts. Real mages use protection. Learn to cast magic barriers with these simple steps, your own personal protection barrier at your very own finger tips, just provide your murai card number and the three digits located on the back of your card and you will never live in pain again!

*warning: if protection barrier lasts for more then 5 turns please consult a medical expert, no refunds for faulty/ broken barriers*
(01-28-2021, 08:28 PM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ][Image: terra-formars-cockroach.jpg?w=346&h=481]
Me: "I wonder how SL2 is doing."

Me: *sees this thread*

Therapist: So you're here because you saw... an antman?

Me: Yes.