NEUS Projects

Full Version: Sanctuary Synergy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we have Sanctuary not block 'special' tiles that are beneficial to only you and your team. See: Tactician Tiles. It'd increase the synergy the class has with Tactician instead of almost completely nullifying the ability to use your tiles should a Priest decide to drop a sanctuary on your own team. I can see harmful tiles such as Ice/Sear/Cinder not working, but tactician tiles are nothing but beneficial.
Dunno. Where do we draw the line? Your Sear tiles are only beneficial, so does that mean Sanctuary shouldn't block them? It's much easier and much more clear to everyone involved if Sanctuary behaves in a uniform way.
I'd have just said "If this tile does not actively hinder someone, it bypasses Sanctuary." Ice/Fire tiles would, as would the dark water tiles. But I can see your point too.
I think the thing about formation tiles is... are they really something that are ICly -there- changing the landscape? I always thought they were just strategic positions that the Tactician says to move to, and I honestly don't see how a sanctuary would change that... unless there's no such thing as a strategic position in a sanctuary.
I don't think that Sanctuary should block allied special tiles at all, cinder or not.