NEUS Projects

Full Version: Samantha Black - Age/Height
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applicable BYOND Key - Moku203

Character Name - Samantha Black

Request Type - Young Age / Lower Height -- Age 10 / Height 4'5"

Request Details - wanting to make an orphan/homeless girl whom is young and on the shorter side (due to her young age) and was not sure if I needed to specify that or if it was assumed, so I am going to mesh it as a single request. 

For her race I was bouncing back and forth between several, which are Human, Elf, Oracle and Papilion, the last being the one most tossed up and unsure due to the unlikeliness that a small child would not only get into the deepwood, but survive the ordeal.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I've always wanted to attempt to make a less than teenage character as a way to both try something new and test my roleplaying abilities as someone of a lower maturity, I could not say it'd be the best roleplay of all time, as I'd just be doing it for the first time, but I am willing to accept any and all criticism on how I am playing them, and correct myself accordingly, this is after all mostly a learning experience for myself!

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - There are several player run Orphanages within the game, and quite a few homeless characters, so it would of course fit within the lore, but the most likely cause of her homelessness/orphaning would be parents that were killed in some kind of war or attack on a small village, perhaps even a black beast attack at one of the locations, which lead her to being relocated to an orphanage in Cellsvich.
Quote:For her race I was bouncing back and forth between several, which are Human, Elf, Oracle and Papilion, the last being the one most tossed up and unsure due to the unlikeliness that a small child would not only get into the deepwood, but survive the ordeal.

A child becoming a Papilion is possible, but one that ends up in an orphanage in Sigrogana requires a deeper explanation.

That being said, your request doesn't sound bad at all. However, the race should be locked in (and tied into the backstory, if it's not Human) before this request can be approved.
(02-23-2021, 02:57 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:For her race I was bouncing back and forth between several, which are Human, Elf, Oracle and Papilion, the last being the one most tossed up and unsure due to the unlikeliness that a small child would not only get into the deepwood, but survive the ordeal.

A child becoming a Papilion is possible, but one that ends up in an orphanage in Sigrogana requires a deeper explanation.

That being said, your request doesn't sound bad at all. However, the race should be locked in (and tied into the backstory, if it's not Human) before this request can be approved.

I agree with this, I am still tossing it around in my head with what I want to do, I might even end up waiting for the new races to drop, and make her an Amalgama, some poor fools sick way of trying to bring back his daughter, or something similar to that, which would also tie into why she was abandoned, as in the lore Dev dropped us, the Amalga's don't share the personality of the person they were trying to bring back, and as such would explain how she is homeless or in an orphanage.

as it currently stands now, I think Elf might be the one I am most like to pick. the problem is trying to think up a reason as to how she ended up abandoned really.
Okay, so, I think I've figured out mostly what I want to do.

She'd be an Elf that was separated from the rest during a crossing from Mercalas, and washed up on one of the beachs of Sigrogana and was taken to one of the orphanages, I'll work it out with one of them if this is acceptable.

let me know if this is not acceptable and I will work on changing it around as best as I can.
That sounds acceptable, yeah. I'd also advise working out whether her parents/guardian(s) survived the incident as well, since they'd likely go looking for her.

Anyways, for a 10 year old Elf, this is approved.