NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v2.40] Half Grudge Claws, half normal claws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The main hand 'Bare Fist' weapon is properly replaced by 'Grudge Claws', but the subhand 'Bare Fist' weapon remains. This means you can't use grudge claws with mixed martial-arts, and acts a little oddly if your main hand is empty to start with.
Further notes about Grudge Claws:
  • The on-hit Dark damage is calculated using your unscaled Will, like back in pre-GR, not anything like Dark Attack.
  • Most autohit skills use Grudge Claws when calculating damage (i.e., Light Tomahawk), but certain abilities (Geldoren is the only one I found, but I didn't have access to testing all of them) will use Bare Fists instead of Grudge Claws, despite the player-debug information prefacing the attack with Grudge Claws' power/stats.
  • As mentioned above, attacks with the off-hand never use Grudge Claws, and only use Bare Fists.  This is true when attacking with Sub-Attack granted from Mixed Martial Arts, or when attacking with your off-hand because of Twin Dance. 
This should be corrected.