NEUS Projects

Full Version: More Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the addition of the raids, getting to certain things is a bit difficult during that half hour; and sure, you can simply wait it out, but maybe that's not always time or RP permitted.

Currently, we only have two mirrors in the game aside from the tutorial (and donations of course); but I think it's time, especially now with how they can be blocked off from access by Black Beasts, to add more to a few different cities.

Why? It makes traveling an easier convenience than to have to go to a Mage Guild, warp to a different town, do your style thing, and trace your steps back. Along with the extra murai it costs to bounce between towns.

I'm not saying this in a manner of devaluing the donation item (because I still buy those little shits all the time), but rather so it's easier for players who don't have that kind of luxury, to be able to access mirrors at any time, while not having to burn out time and extra money because there's two in Dormeho and Black Beasts are in the way. Overall, they'd still have to pay 100 murai to use the mirror in the first place.

But please, can we have mirrors in other locations, or at least at one city per continent?
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite suggestion on the forums.
I added one to various shops on different continents.