NEUS Projects

Full Version: Saria Hidekiyo - Age & Height
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applicable BYOND Key - Toriental_VortX

Character Name - Saria Hidekiyo

Request Type - Young Age and Lower Height for a child Character (Age: 7, Height: 4'2")

Request Details -  I am applying as to make a child character of Onigan nature for both personal interest in the rp of and for the family of the player Desiree/Rosa's Character.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I am making this request due to said character guideline requiring the approval of GM powers, due to the child character being under the age of 13 as of currently, and due to such being on the shorter end of the height spectrum. After chatting between myself and Rosa's player permission, I think it might be rather interesting in rp to have filled in a request to make such a character to allow a bit broader experience of rp for both myself and their own character whom would be the mother of said child.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Rosa has expressed multiple times throughout the RP experience between myself and others throughout the square and various public areas of how they have four children back at their home village. As there have been multiple child characters presence throughout the world so far, it would be far from unusual for such a character to be near their mother who has expressed desire in bringing them to show the world off a bit more. Permission has been also granted by Desiree aka Rosa's RPer, as through a public request they put out for such within a discord.
That height and age should be alright.

Please keep in mind the following Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.

In addition, a character that young wouldn't be allowed to wander unattended without a guardian of some kind present.

Otherwise I've no issues here, just keep all that in mind and you should be fine!
Sure thing, all is fine to me and I have indeed made sure to read over those rules while making this! Due to the character nature primarily for rp purposes only, thank you again for reviewing!