NEUS Projects

Full Version: 4K Wraithguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4k Wraithguard: Deluxe Edition
We all know wraithguard! We've seen it, we've used it and we've thrown those noodles in the corner with no end in sight. I've come baring gifts from my good friend KitKatarine. Yes, that's right. The same KitKatarine of their titular tileset Katarine. The greatest tileset to be released since Default. I am here pleading to my fellow gamers for an evolution in this iconic skill. I come to speak with my friends about the possibility of implementing a new sprite for the skill. The sprite, which will be shown below:

[Image: wraoth.gif]
The reason I ask for the change is that, as much mileage we have gotten from current wraithguard's sprite, I feel it could use improvement. It's hardly the greatest concern in the game, but I can't help but look at it and think of some whacky flailing inflatable tube man that was hit by a car and trying to use his crippled arms to impersonate a penguin. Still image below:
[Image: HUMCYrlDgdtOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png]
Perhaps the deformed look of it was part of the goal to help show the tortured aspect of the soul, and it certainly looks horrified and like it's carrying the weight of all of its sins on its back, and has been doing so for years, but I feel that this new sprite could be an improvement. It's more ghostly looking to me and more wraithy, while keeping the spirit of the original sprite at heart.

Anyways, that's about it. Again, I would like to thank KitKatarine for all of the effort and time they put into animating what is only a potential new sprite, but one I am a strong advocate for. Their key is of the same name: KitKatarine.

Sorry for being overly wordy as usual. <3
Edit: I've tried to add the .dmi file to this thread, but I'm getting the following error. I'm not really sure how to resolve this problem.
[Image: unknown.png]
I am entirely biased, and will not hide how biased I am. I am a simp. (I also just like this sprite, it looks so cool, please guys, it's SO COOL!)
I am not biased at all towards the people making this post. In fact I have no idea who Kitkatarine is or their relation to my wife. Kitkatarine.

Nor do I know this person named Ruff Knight, and am not in call with them at this very moment as I right this post. In fact I am in call with their twin, ZeRoughnight.

TLDR: I like this, please do this.
I am though, Support my homies or suffer my curse.
You can keep the Souls Tainted by Darkness monster's icon the same, and just change Wraithguard's icon to that IMO.

That animation looks pretty freaking sick!
Please swap this to the wraithguard icon to this, full support all in, no folds.
I BEG PLEASE
Hi, KitKat here. 

Just wanna drop in the .dmi and files on the offchance this gets some exposure. 

More than welcome to message me too! Discord is KitKatarine#9578

I found my passwoooooord. I can post my own stuff again Big Grin
I would very much like it if the noodly boy could be less noodly, on a sidenote to the OP, you cannot upload a DMI as an attachment and must zip it up instead. (As Katarine wonderfully did.)
This wraithguard speaks in many layers.

That facial expression displays its lack of hope for the Ghost who laid it down and started running in circles on cinders.
Pages: 1 2