NEUS Projects

Full Version: [V.2.44] Mangekyo Scarecrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scarecrows, all variants, do not disappear when they're supposed to -- at least in the overworld (this has not been tested in houses). Instead of lasting the requisite 6, 12, 24 in-game hours, they seem to last much longer. Speculation is that they may last IRL hours instead.

Steps to replicate:
Place any scarecrows on the overworld, and wait to see that they don't despawn when they're meant to.

Server lag may contribute to this, somehow, if at all -- assuming they're not lasting IRL hours.
If you have an example of one that's stuck around for too long on the live server, let me know and I'll look into it.
(05-24-2021, 05:18 AM)Neus Wrote: [ -> ]If you have an example of one that's stuck around for too long on the live server, let me know and I'll look into it.
('Today' being 5/24/2021)

[Image: wCw3JaD.png]

Suffice to say, it's pretty bugged. And there's no conceivable way to remove it. Digging it out doesn't work, GM/Eventmin tools don't work. Only thing that does work is a reboot.