NEUS Projects

Full Version: [2.49] Kids gloves have cement in them, lava slimes not lava-ing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, okay, got a pair for yall. Forgive me if the second one here is already reported, theres a lot to search through..

FIRSTLY:

Kids Gloves for boxer, at least with my 'needler' weapons, are not applying at all when enabled. Enemies are still dying from it. I've tried this with boxer skills, and with non-boxer ones. It was doing this with boxing gloves, and 'brawling glove' or w/e that started one is too. I have a debug here, too:

OOC Reporter used Felhook.

System: Debug: Before Use Skill called. Naive Nomad, OOC Reporter, Felhook, 1

System: Debug: Total Power for Felhook / Fireblood Remains Needler was 141.4.

Naive Nomad takes 136 Blunt physical damage. (Felhook / Fireblood Remains Needler)

System: * Initial Damage: 141.4 Blunt Physical, flags: , sk: Felhook (/obj/skill/felhook) , wep: Fireblood Remains Needler / /obj/items/equip/weapon/fists/needler * play_atk_anim was . * 16 Evade VS 223 Hit. *2 Roll(s) Remaining. This one was a hit. *1 Roll(s) Remaining. This one was a hit. * Critical check: Defender was critical immune or crit_multi was 0. (141.4) * armor was allowed. armor_reduc was 0. (141.4) * spec_flat_reduc was 0. (141.4) * amp_multi was 1. (141.4) * reduc_multi was 96.4. (136.31); MAG DEF, 3.6 PHYS DEF, 100 REDUC * elem_reduc was 0. (136.31) * Damage caps applied. (136.31) * Damage shields applied. (136.31) * Final damage was: 136.

OOC Reporter recovered 1 FP.

OOC Reporter recovered 5 FP.

The battle has ended.

System: Debug: Maintenance Information: new_maint_self, am 5, max 84

System: Debug: Maintenance Information: newtal_maint_apply, am 5, max 84, Fireblood Remains Needler, Fireblood Remains Needler

System: Debug: Maintenance Information: newtal_maint_apply, max_dura 37, res -8

System: Debug: Maintenance Information: newtal_maint_apply, max_dura 33, res -7

System: DEBUG: eye_restrict marker found at 78 with edge_limit of null.

Secondly, as far as i've gathered, lava slimes are not doing fire damage when hit like they should - I don't have a debug handy, but it's just not happening. This happened with two seperate chars now, so im assuming its just at all, period.
These should be corrected.