NEUS Projects

Full Version: Devotion is a lier [2.49]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Devotion at the moment does not offer its damage reduction when it procs.
Needs more information.
One of those bugs I wish I could get a debug on but that 5% chance is killing me.

Pretty much, no matter how much faith you have, it does not apply the flat - faith reduction. So if someone was doing 120~150 damage before, they had 40 faith, if they proc devotion, it's still 120~150 damage.
I understood that, but it needs to be tested again with the debug information to make sure that there's no outside factors, such as dark water, that interefered.
There was no black water during the tests. The first was just a basic attacker and the other was someone using Verglas Empowered Rapid kick. I'll try to get a debug for it in a bit.
As of v.2.51, this still seems to be an issue. I don't have logs, but in my case nothing was affecting my Faith. However, I was hit by a Coup De Couteau, so perhaps it has something to do with the damage calculation of attacks with multiple hits.
I do need player debug logs preferably, but thank you for the info.
FINALLY, after going through HELL and back, I figured out why Devotion isn't working as of v.2.54b.

It is dividing scaled FAI by 100.

Character used for testing has 50.38 scaled FAI.

[Image: JyJCFgs.png]
[Image: oic2A9i.png]

Can you see 50.38 in there? I can.

[Image: wDK7PhA.png]

I compared with non-Devotion proc hits, and there's nothing for spec_flat_reduc.

[Image: ytnP83a.gif]
As of v.2.61c2, this is still an issue.
As of v.2.65b, this is still an issue.
Pages: 1 2