NEUS Projects

Full Version: [2.49] Gunpowder Monster Table Drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firebloods type enemies are not dropping gunpowder in fire altars. There is currently no way to acquire gunpowder in the game asides from desynthing and pale lauders.
The only enemy that drops gunpowder besides the lauders is the Firespitter, who has it in its drop table.
(08-30-2021, 02:25 PM)Neus Wrote: [ -> ]The only enemy that drops gunpowder besides the lauders is the Firespitter, who has it in its drop table.

My apologies I was half asleep when I wrote this and should have been more clear. I meant to say Firespitters not firebloods. I haven't done fire altars until very recently to farm Lava Slime. But I've been at the same # of gunpowder despite farming the Fire Altar for quite a few days. I've been trying to kill them normally and letting them self-detonate intentionally first and I haven't received any. What's the drop rate are they just incredibly rare?

Edit: Test server seems to be around 1 in 20, so 5% from killing them. Guess there just isn't a fast way to gather this.