NEUS Projects

Full Version: Party Follow Mode Toggle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've recently gotten a couple of buddies interested in SL2 and we've been having fun running through dungeons together. However, there is constantly a problem with us not following each other when in town, mainly while trying to travel somewhere together. It's very frustrating that some of us get left behind while the party leader rushes into town and tries using a portal or checking their bank.

I'd like to suggest the ability for a party leader to toggle follow mode/free mode. It could be used when outside of town or when all party members are within X tiles of each other. That way parties just passing through can travel much more easily.
literally when we've been begging for this for half a year now ;_;
please good god above let us just have a toggle for this,,,,
Sometimes I play with my boyfriend and this drives us CRAZY!! (And not in a good way.)

Please add this.
It was asked for a while now yeah, its horrible how random that is. Especially if its something that is done in a hurry because someone has to get a door or something, and you are bringing them somewhere.
(09-03-2021, 10:43 PM)Xaertis Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently gotten a couple of buddies interested in SL2 and we've been having fun running through dungeons together. However, there is constantly a problem with us not following each other when in town, mainly while trying to travel somewhere together. It's very frustrating that some of us get left behind while the party leader rushes into town and tries using a portal or checking their bank.

I'd like to suggest the ability for a party leader to toggle follow mode/free mode. It could be used when outside of town or when all party members are within X tiles of each other. That way parties just passing through can travel much more easily.
Why is this not a thing
pls don't let this be buried away
We need this so much. Every single player wants this
yes gimme
I have to agree with this in all honesty, it worked fin efor the years and years I've played, and while free party movement was fun at first, it has quickly lost it's appeal when trying to just quickly move through a town.
Pages: 1 2