NEUS Projects

Full Version: Worm Kaelneaia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Worms but they have a San ability to turn into butterflies but they can’t turn back or eat food then and also you LE in the middle of a combat to cocoon and there also is a leaf
Thanks Saw.
I wholeheartedly agree with this idea. There should be different kinds of leaves too; for each element, And it'll affect what kind of butterfly you turn into
Can you reverse the process from butterfly back to worm, or would it work like vampire/lich LEing
(09-14-2021, 10:20 PM)Autumn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Saw.
(09-14-2021, 10:20 PM)Catharsis Wrote: [ -> ]I wholeheartedly agree with this idea. There should be different kinds of leaves too; for each element, And it'll affect what kind of butterfly you turn into
(09-14-2021, 10:20 PM)Tanasinn Wrote: [ -> ]Can you reverse the process from butterfly back to worm, or would it work like vampire/lich LEing

Arrow
why are you spoiling the deep wood transformation
can i be an alaskan bull worm
(09-14-2021, 06:30 PM)Sawrock Wrote: [ -> ]Worms but they have a San ability to turn into butterflies but they can’t turn back or eat food then and also you LE in the middle of a combat to cocoon and there also is a leaf

sounds imbalanced, how do you expect people to counter this???
(09-15-2021, 05:50 AM)K Peculier Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2021, 06:30 PM)Sawrock Wrote: [ -> ]Worms but they have a San ability to turn into butterflies but they can’t turn back or eat food then and also you LE in the middle of a combat to cocoon and there also is a leaf

sounds imbalanced, how do you expect people to counter this???
We add a trait to Theno that lets them hook the worm on a fishing rod.
add a pale lauder wild elf version
Pages: 1 2