NEUS Projects

Full Version: Ms. Moogle's Market: Custom Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dearest Customers,

I am pleased to inform you that I am now providing better customer service through providing custom requests. Do you have a specific item that you have been itching to get your hands on? I might have it! Simply fill out a request form with your name,your desired item(s) the quantity, and, where necessary, its quality and material.

All forms must be either handed to me personally through post to Karazu, Makido's House in Chaturanga or through a response to this message.

When the requested item(s) have been obtained, I shall update this post with the name of the individual requesting and the item obtained, where we can then negotiate a price for said item.

In the event that you have acquired your requested item before I do, please notify me through your laplaceNET.

Lunette Katona

(OOC: All requests must follow the given template structure attached to this post, for my convenience. All fields with an asterisk (*) must be filled in.

One post per item unless it is multiple of the same item, then please ensure you state the quantity. Send it to either my Skype (for those that know it) or as a response to this message. Any questions, please oocly post them here or Skype me.)
To: lunettekatona@l-net.grm

*Name: …………………………..
Request Details
*Name of Item:………………………………… *Quantity: …….
Material:……………….……………
Quality:…………………………

Other details:.......................................................................................................................