NEUS Projects

Full Version: Bad Tier Lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's my... Ear list  Cool

[Image: a4d4021e2ee5cb193206d10b654d44e8.png]
Yeah I know robots can have artificial ears but so can the other earless people. It's not real ears. Don't get me started on homonculi.

https://tiermaker.com/create/sl2-races-p...el-1302981

Double click the text to edit the title of each row
Click the cog to the right to delete or add rows

Post something highly stupid here
BEHOLD:

[Image: lWjL4Qk.png]
(10-18-2021, 04:23 PM)Shadbase Wrote: [ -> ]BEHOLD:

That final row is some major copium. Not having the parts has never stopped anyone. Yes I speak from experience on the dullahan

as an elf player, i can confirm that i will definitely not erp
(10-18-2021, 05:31 PM)Poruku Wrote: [ -> ]
That final row is some major copium. Not having the parts has never stopped anyone. Yes I speak from experience on the dullahan

i aint gonna beef with your erp habits polk /j

(10-18-2021, 05:31 PM)Blissey Wrote: [ -> ]
as an elf player, i can confirm that i will definitely not erp

"average elf erps 0 times per year" factoid actualy (sic) just statistical error. average elf erps 10,000 times per year. Mavis Haemin, who lives in a cave & never erps, is an outlier adn should not have been counted
But if it's a statistical error, wouldn't that imply Mavis has minus amounts of ERP compared to the regular elf?
(10-18-2021, 08:23 PM)WaifuApple Wrote: [ -> ]But if it's a statistical error, wouldn't that imply Mavis has minus amounts of ERP compared to the regular elf?

as she should, as she does, as she will continue to
Sure, I guess. Here's my totally fair and unbiased list.
[Image: my-image.png]
(10-20-2021, 09:44 AM)Hiazro Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, I guess. Here's my totally fair and unbiased list.
[Image: my-image.png]

>Leporidae in *spit* tier

I see how it is Hiazro...   I shall remember your transgression against bun-kind.
How likely each race is to remain in prison for the full term.

[Image: nexISmZ.png]
Pages: 1 2