NEUS Projects

Full Version: Boring tyrant paws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like tyrant paws on chimera are a little boring since they only apply to kick skill, which people don't use a lot. Maybe it could work like agile flexor? (for multiple hit kicks, just split its damage over all the hits. or something)

And on a side note, maybe give shark fangs a bite attack? Its current effect is great, but I feel like it could be expanded.

Oh and maybe Leg items that don't disable the trait? Atlaua (or whatever it was called) shackles seem like that kind of item.
I agree, but maybe something easier to be implemented on Tyrant's Paw.

I'd vouch for Kick and Kick skills to deal Character LV/2 Ice magic damage.

I'd also vouch for Shark Bite to inflict Fear and Lingering Damage (Pierce) LV(Char LV/2) for 3 rounds along its damage.
(12-13-2021, 07:26 PM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, but maybe something easier to be implemented on Tyrant's Paw.

I'd vouch for Kick and Kick skills to deal Character LV/2 Ice magic damage.

I'd also vouch for Shark Bite to inflict Fear and Lingering Damage (Pierce) LV(Char LV/2) for 3 rounds along its damage.
I like
Also another idea: Hot blood causes blood using skills (ghost lol) to do a little fire damage
Another idea... Maybe agile flexor lets you jump without talent?