NEUS Projects

Full Version: 2.54b Friendly Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparantly characters OUTSIDE of battle if they're hugging the arena wall and an in battle effect extends far enough out of battle bounds, such as a fully stacked rune mage rune can affect them.

Such example: A player was against the wall at the arena whilst I was doing a group fight as a Rune Mage. So of course I stacked up a large rune with chronos rune, and its size as a unit allowed it to tresspass all the way to where said player was standing, and strike them, multiple times. It even affected their hp bar outside of battle like a field hazard. I'm sure this will apply to other effects as well but there probably are not many that can do this.
Will add on that the damage inflicted to out of battle players can send them all the way to 0 hp which will cause them to instantly lose their possessed spirits as if they hit 0hp in a serious fight, and if they don't get healed before they enter another fight, they'll instantly lose it, losing murai and items if it was against monsters.