NEUS Projects

Full Version: Character Height Request - Jiminy Kringle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applicable BYOND Key - Damycles
Character Name - Jiminy Kringle
Request Type - Height
Request Details -  Requesting permission for height that is exactly 12 foot
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - To fit with the character concept that this character has become, which, whilst I did not plan for, am all for.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - The Kringle family has been growing corn for as long as Telegrad has had farms. Throughout the generations growing exclusively corn the Kringles have slowly begun to gain a specific adaptation where the average height of a Kringle would match the average height of a stalk of corn. This has allowed the Kringles to not only better blend in with the corn fields but also better survey their corn fields as a means of warding off crop thieves. Jiminy Kringle, latest patriarch of the Kringle clan, is no such exception. Curiously, this height seems to fit rather closely with the stated height of the legend of the Krangler, though this must simply be a coincidence.

OOCly: I have intentionally been designing this character to be more and more like corn and I feel like the height would cement the concept. The Krangler lore has also become increasingly integrated with the idea of the character and I figured this would add on the aesthetic and enhance the sort of semi-uncanny vibe I want to give strangers who intrude upon Jiminy's corn fields. It's not really a power move or anything I just want them to further fit the corn aesthetic as the corn farmer of Telegrad.

On the real though: If 12 feet is a bit much I'd be willing to go for something a little bit lower as long as it is still properly ridiculous and corn height-ish. From my very basic google searching corn stalks typically grow from a range to 8-20 feet. I'm not really looking to go over 12 feet because of the Krangler legend but I can negotiate down to as low as 8.