NEUS Projects

Full Version: [Korvara 2.60d] A hunger that must be sated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So for the Baphomet Hunger received from Baphomet Offering Axe is a debuff that happens after 5 rounds in a fight, and is normally removed with the skill to sacrifice 15 hp to give you the buff from the Axe back.

The debuff though appears to persist after battle and if you have food to restore your HP/FP you won't have the healing go off and will leave the fight at the same that you had to begin with.

To replicate this

Use Food as you normally would  (i'm using Tomato soup myself)

Go into fight with Baphomet Offering (Axe)

Go to round 6, take damage and note what your health is at (or if you have mercenaries someone with you, go ahead and be knocked out completely so your at 0 HP)

Have the fight end/win the fight with help of others, when you exit the fight you won't gain any HP/FP from your food item and it will take a tick off the number of battles available for it. (for me, I had 10 battles, dropped and when it ended, I was at 9 battles for it)
This should be corrected in 2.61. I had to move some things around, so if any odd issues crop up related to the end of battle, that's why. But it should be fine.