NEUS Projects

Full Version: [V2.60d] Overkill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dances are capable of killing an enemy, be it player or AI, multiple times over, for successive instances of damage after the player has already reached 0. This may seem inconsequential, but on testing this has multiple effects. Abilities like repeat sign will proc multiple times per enemy, the spectre sword potential, grudge, will deal multiple instances of damage to you for the enemy going down once, and the soul vulture passive from soultures will max out easily, leaving you with a creature that just gained 30 SKI, among other things that may not have been tested (these three specified have been confirmed). Considering this seems to be the only place something like this happens, among multi-hits, and gives way to something that is both in some ways abusable, and other ways detrimental, I believe it should be corrected.

Tested and present with:

Fire Dance
Wind Pirouette
Ice Skate
Idol Step

Uncertain with:
Thunder Steps - I only saw one grudge damage instance, but two procs of the status over the player being damage indicate this may still be a problem, since the battle may have ended before that second proc was registered. I do not know.
This should be corrected in 2.62.