NEUS Projects

Full Version: Curate changes + Weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few changes to the classes i've been playing.

Curate

I'd like a new curate skill for sword, Basically what Solar lance is but with a few changes.
I'll call it, Light wave
6 range instead of solar lances 5
120% scaling to compensate for the range(Solar lance has 130%)
[Deals slash magic(or Phys slash) damage, Marks the opponent for 1 turn, If the target takes light damage, Inflict glowing for 3 turns.]
(Wouldn't do nearly as much damage as Solar lance, But compared to solar lances 100% fire atk detonate, This would be a more versatile utility option. The only other arguement here is this would make duelists power gradation even more useless, But that skill can honestly just be changed to 3m too, nobody really uses it.)

Grace of God, I'd like to add an additional effect. Currently it's only useful for pray and using both takes 2 slots.
When you activate grace of god while it is already active, Inflict half your level(or 10 whichever is higher) Light damage that ignores protection. (This is basically curates version of martial artists evasive strike, So i don't think it'll be broken. Can always add a 1 turn CD to the additional effect if it proves otherwise.)
[Alternative idea, When you activate grace of god while it is already active, Restore 10 hp and 5 fp]

I'd like to change Prays M cost to 4 instead of all.
(Pray needs a faith investment, Monks powerup doesnt need any investment. Sure, Monk is a promoted, But i'm still pointing this out.)

I'd like to change mass to have a max level of 3
At max level same values as current level 5 mass.

Lastly, I'd like a new weapon. A faith Katana.(I'll leave the name up to you Dev)
9 power
80 hit
0 crit
12 weight
Pretty standard so far, But this is where i was inspired....Roar of Life(When was the last time you saw this skill being used?)
Grants Skill: Charge Weapon.
On Hit: Consumes Weapon Charges, dealing 50% more damage per Charge Level.
Scaling, 70% Str, 30% faith
(This would allow katanas to finally have a charge option, But only if they make the sacrifice into faith, I'd like to add 50% light damage on top, But i feel that might be too much. Same with 40% faith scaling, I felt that would be too much on a charge weapon. I'd also like to leave the potential slot blank for the time being. Could maybe add the 50% light damage as the potential? But again, I felt like thatd be too much)

[Why did i recomend a faith katana? Simple, I'm a kensei/priest. I'm currently using a raijin(to nobodies surprise), Which actually pairs well with Mercalan mists lightning weakness. I'd be willing to lose scaling and swa for a more thematic weapon. 98% of the kenseis out there are still going to aim for raijin, So this is a niche.]