NEUS Projects

Full Version: Traveling Murai Sink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A traveling merchant that pops up at random locations across the entire world map. He sells rare items and refuses to give up the locations where he got them.

The items he sells are both quest items such as Swordsmaster ring and Laplace quest weapons but other items like Salamander sword, Sky Mantis, and so on.

These items will not be cheap by any means as they should be worth more than 10x their normal rate or even require a bit of Cypelle with murai.

He perhaps could even sell a new item for others. An incense that doubles the monsters you battle, including the boss (Give them backup) but lower the extra experiences and murai by half. Something that lasts for five battles. Something that cost, let's say 2000~5000 per. Crazy encounter in a bottle.
I was going to make another thread but I'll just add it here to avoid drowning other really good suggestions.

Cypelle sink.

I thought of 3 additional options for Nema. Hopefully, they can help with the amount of unused Cypelle players.

Nema Mending - Pay to unlock via Cy and mats. Once unlocked, at the cost of Cypelle, Nema can treat one to two mechanical wounds. The price varies based on the wound size as well as it should have an IC hours CD.

Growth - Pay to unlock via Cy and mats- Once unlocked, Nema can increase your experience gains by 10%~25% for a set amount of battle. They'll need to buy more to refill.

Feathering - Pay to unlock via Cy and mats- Once unlocked, whenever the player purchases this via their Cypelle, it grants them weightless until they get themselves into battle. This is perfect for those who got too much gold and is unable to move to the nearest pawn.