NEUS Projects

Full Version: v2.62c [QUERY] Mared Matil doesn't heal Amalgamas for its full value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: unknown.png]
The Mared Matil skill says it heals you for character LV*2 HP, but when you use it, you heal for less HP than described because of the Homunculi 15% healing reduction. Below is an example of it being used at LV60 on an Amalgama.
[Image: unknown.png]

I'm not entirely certain if this is a bug or not, since on the one hand the racial seems to be functioning """"properly"""" in this case, but skills such as Life Drain still fully hear Vampires despite their race's healing reduction, so it's inconsistent in that regard.

So I'm mentioning it in case. Is this intended?
Note: I've not been able to test the other Amalgama healing skills (Mared Reversi and Mared Litam) but they might behave the same way.
They behave the same way and I think it was answered before that this was intentional. Which I think many disagree.
I feel like it shouldn't be intentional, since Vampiric healing abilities do their full value.
But every homunculi spell that heals also heals yourself for less. Reversi, and the one that heals the whole party.
bump! still a thing as of 2.79