NEUS Projects

Full Version: Spirits in Korvara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're practically non existent. To my knowledge there is only one cave where up to 4 spawn per reboot, and last rites is a trait that many cannot take due to a faith requirement. Along with that, I'm hearing from several people (and some limited experience myself) that last rites may be bugged anyway as it seems to spawn a couple of spirits at an expected rate for a little bit at first and then never again after literal hours of grinding. With the graves and ruins that dot Korvara, there are many places where I fully expected to find spirit spawns only to find none. Can we please get some extra spawns, that aren't once per reboot also?
We have a large Graveyard map, yet 0 Spirits.

Dev pls.
There was a short convo where dev gave a bit of input. They asked to know where some pcs died to apply some spirit spawns in those areas. Unsure if they requested dms or just...idk, but Dev was informed some days ago. Perhaps we might leave the images in this thread for that very reason.
Ruins by default, although not necessarily all of them, should have some spirit nodes spawning, that much I agree with.
(09-01-2022, 11:00 PM)HaTeD Wrote: [ -> ]There was a short convo where dev gave a bit of input. They asked to know where some pcs died to apply some spirit spawns in those areas. Unsure if they requested dms or just...idk, but Dev was informed some days ago. Perhaps we might leave the images in this thread for that very reason.

if new spirits spawn where people die I can fix the problem real quick
The hero we deserve.

On the subject of locations though, several come to mind:

• Cemetery between Telegrad and Meiaquar
  • Twin graves between Telegrad and Duyuei
  • Larger ruins in the tunnel beneath terra flama with the moon hint
  • Duyuei catacombs
  • That one building in the wastes where it looks like someone popped like a marinara filled balloon in the middle of it

There are plenty of smaller caves and ruins around that could also hold spirit spawns, if these aren't enough.