NEUS Projects

Full Version: Save File Gone 3.24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I logged on today to not having a save to load. I verified I was logged on through OOC. And even tried to leave-party and change my face icon to boot me off, but my save is still gone. My shopkeep however is still there.

Key: iDarkCara

Edit: Not sure what happened to cause this. I was on most of the day yesterday grinding cores and such. Got a jackhammer logged off and on multiple times, then logged out last night about 1am EST. Came back after College to an empty key where there is no save file to load. However, I am still listed in the Guard Guild and my Shopkeeper is still present indicating the save isn't deleted but it is not accessible.
Need more details.
I have no character to load. Not sure how to increase details
Screenshots, make sure you're on the right key, tell me which slots should have characters, and that sort of thing.
Here you go. Roje Sutia was one slot one but is no longer there. Slot 2 and 3 had no one.
Looks like it did get deleted somehow, because the bank and house files aren't on the server, although they're in my backup, which was done on the 22nd around 10 PM, a few hours before the last update. I can restore it, if you'd like.

I'd also like to remind everyone not to try weird bugs you hear about because it can cause similar things to happen.
Well then...yes that's fine. Anyway I can get me beloved jackhammer back Sad?
I restored your savefile from the backup.

As for that, normally I do not give items lost in this fashion back unless they're donation items, but if it's just the jackhammer, then you can page me on BYOND when you're on this character and I will give you one (provided I am around, which I should be).