NEUS Projects

Full Version: Spellthief duplication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would appreciate being able to steal multiple copies of the same spell, maybe 3 max, each with a separate cool down as a means to specialize.
This would be interesting, but I can imagine wacky situations where you can pick multiple of a skill that has a lengthy cooldown such as heals.
(09-21-2022, 07:20 PM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]This would be interesting, but I can imagine wacky situations where you can pick multiple of a skill that has a lengthy cooldown such as heals.
I would say leave the cooldown shared for them then, since they already had a cooldown to begin with
I have some final thoughts on this flare.

No thank you.
What? you do not want to be tripple Lightning crit with a CM ryemei?
well the Cm would be consumed on the first one in that possible scenario.
Honestly I don't see why not. Just make the spells with cooldowns share a cooldown. The rest work off of their own ST cooldown
What do you mean? Don't you want to be spamming explosion on every single round ever? Nothing could possibly go wrong with this.
(09-22-2022, 03:26 PM)ThatOneHop Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? Don't you want to be spamming explosion on every single round ever? Nothing could possibly go wrong with this.
Explosion has a 2 turn CD, spells with a pre existing CD would share that CD with their duplicates, meaning just like heals you wouldn't be able to spam explosion.

The only duplicates that would work would be spells without a CD
Lolzy why don't you just tell us exactly why you would like this feature? If the intention is to tie them to the same cooldown, I can only think of methods in which to expel spells in a controlled manner through Final Flare.
Pages: 1 2