NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v.2.64b] Shared Potential bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have found a Hikage and Tsukikage, I unlocked the potential on the Tsukikage but it doesn't seem to share it with HikageĀ and toggling Limit Potential on and off doesn't actually activate muddle.

So not sure what's exactly going on here.
An additional Info that I am uncertain if its related at all but..

I got the Hikage from the lost and found shop.
Have you tried to unequip and equip it?
Yes, serval times. However I do not know what changed or what I did but muddle atleast functions now.

the shared potential is however not unlocked on the Hikage still.
Yin and Yang have the same potential, its possible you have to unlock it for each specific weapon.
But isn't the point of shared potentials that you do not have to unlock it for all? Like the Armor breaker series and stuff?
No its just that they have the same potential. Different flavors of the same variety, Muddle is a potential that is shared among 4 weapons currently, and potentially even more in the future, the Gunsmoke Spiritual set and the Hayabusa set both have varying star levels, making it so that the Gunsmoke spiritual set would require less chimeric eyes to unlock than Hayabusa, this could be a bigger difference in the future if anything else got muddle.

You're just going to have to mainhand whatever dagger has the potential, its encouraged through sentimentality even.
So I guess main the fire one!
Though a quality of life post to argue that muddle should affect both weapons could be nice.
(09-26-2022, 09:43 PM)renowner Wrote: [ -> ]So I guess main the fire one!
Though a quality of life post to argue that muddle should affect both weapons could be nice.

Muddle does this currently, any weapons you wield will have their elemental damage modifiers nullified, the complaint is that Muddle when unlocked is not unlocked for any other weapon in addition to the one you unlocked it on initially.
Ahhh, I thought that was the point of shared potentials. Well if thats the case thats my bad, solved I guess.
Pages: 1 2