NEUS Projects

Full Version: Unnecessary Mutation Nerf pls revert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please remove the -5 hit on mutation. Mutating weapons is already pretty niche(and grants access to a few unique builds that imo aren't that absurd) but giving an enchant that's incredibly hard to get, at least in Korvara, a drawback seems way too silly and unnecessary given what it does.

We have enchants that literally do not give any drawbacks and only benefits, and are actually far better generally speaking, so why is this niche enchant getting hit by a -5 accuracy nerf? Especially in the current era of hit or miss against dodge users.

(Edit: Grammar. I will not be called illiterate despite the fact that I am!)
If mutation must have a downside, I believe most would prefer power over hit in any instance. I do agree that Mutation's current downside is already against it enough, that being it taking up the enchantment slot (the most important slot for a weapon) and sometimes the +25% weight penalty may apply in situations that would not benefit the user as well.
I have no idea why that nerf was put into place
....I kept asking for 4 and 5 star katanas to make into spears/ axes
I'd be all for the enchantment to not reduce hit. I don't feel its necesarry. Mutations are common ,but its still an enchantment slot being used.
The mutation's drawback is being mutation itself, lmfao. The -5 Hit is not very cool.
I didn't even know they had negative hit rate bonus applied. That's terrible and needs to be fix since mutations are alread so niche due to the fact generally you don't get much out of it.
I'd rather it be -5 Power too, honestly. Or even something more funny like "This weapon will always use Durability regardless if you're using a skill, spell or basic hit."
I personally don't think mutation needs any negative penalty because the fact that it takes the enchantment slot is already a very large reason and it already increases the weight of the weapon. It's a very niche use for a build as the popular enchantments are usually bloodhunt, reaper, divine, avalon, rampaging, and so on.
(11-24-2022, 01:36 AM)PantherPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't think mutation needs any negative penalty because the fact that it takes the enchantment slot is already a very large reason and it already increases the weight of the weapon. It's a very niche use for a build as the popular enchantments are usually bloodhunt, reaper, divine, avalon, rampaging, and so on.

That is the biggest thing... The enchantment slot, there is hardly a benefit once you lose the enchantment slot. Like Reaper...+5 Power.
Pages: 1 2