NEUS Projects

Full Version: Character Approval Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applicable BYOND Key - NoirHatterAlt
Character Name - Syreila Praxelis
Request Type - Character Ability Fluff, Character approval

Request Details - So, I'm making a Naga who has snakes that appear and disappear in her hair. The main reason for this is purely fluff. With this being approved [If possible], her gorgon-like hair will just be allowed to talk and other things that limitations allow snakes to do. Ie, bite, hiss, eat for her, and the ability to appear and disappear on command.

Reasons why I'm making this request - I found it a bit unique to add as fluff that doesn't conflict with character abilities. Having snakes in a Naga's hair just seemed rather interesting and I'd be quite happy to see how it goes. 

Lore: Being that this Naga has dabbled a lot with dark magic, her inner thoughts are displayed through these snakes. It doesn't allow her to dislike the growths, but they are well easy enough to manage and have each their own personalities that were split from the Naga herself. [Still working on lore reasons, but I can settle on just being a birth thing. Perhaps related to being a ShapeShifter.]

If you have any questions, Dm me at D'Joey#2669. I'm pretty terrible with these things, but thanks for reading.
As long as they're used more for fluff, you should be fine to use it.

I doubt people are going to be that conflictive about them, but on the rare case that other characters are weirded out or hostile about it you should be aware that having snake-hair is not a very common thing in the world, even if all that sounds like common sense.