NEUS Projects

Full Version: Sentimentality two step verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sentimentality confirmation. To avoid accidents such as getting a random battle with your gears unequipped (by someone accidentally walking into a tag-less hostile area), a class switch that unequips the weapon but the lack of levels to buy the talent or even situations via IC where you have to drop your weapon for a moment or fight without your weapon equipped. Instead of allowing the person to lose their Sentimentality stack right away, I wanted to suggest a 1 battle confirmation grace period.

When the battle ends, if they do not have the sentimentality weapon equipped, it sends a message to the player, notifying them. If they end another battle without it equipped, it will reset to the new weapon. If they end a battle with it equipped, it will change reset the confirmation process.

System: Sentimentality (Weapon) has been unequipped. Ending another battle without [weapon name here] equipped will result to a reset.

System: Sentimentality (Weapon) verification has been confirmed.
I know I love when I want to unlock a class like hexer or engineer but to do that I have to give up 100% sentimentality.

Yeah we need this
I'd love this. I often test things quickly. For example, I recently wanted to test the new excel crashes to test for bugs. Which didn't exist even in the testing experimental server, (Was testing eclair excel crash), and as a result I had to lose my sentimentality to test it in the first place. Which really sucked.
Bump.
Bump.