NEUS Projects

Full Version: The Name Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I repurpose my characters a lot, I'm often asking GMs to change my name. They're very busy people- I've had one request since late October (and others to other GMs when it became apparent they were not available).

This is perfectly fine, I have no complaints- everyone has a life- but in order to streamline the process and also make it easy for people who might get in-character married, could there be a NPC who could change your name for the price of, say, 1000 murai?

Put them at the bottom of the snakepeople wastes.
Names are so inconsequential it seems like an oversight to not put name changing in the game. Especially when we have something like fake passport
For an older suggestion this is one of the most reasonable I have read. Seriously why is this not even a thing yet? I may get in trouble for bumping such an old post but this one is such a good Quality of Life that it would help with even some basic character concepts and using the Orb of Mystery.
oh don't worry firehawk11 i got my namechange request from the original post about eight days ago
Oh, I am not worried just more thinking this is a good idea.
as I personally no longer benefit from it i do not care for it
(03-13-2023, 06:20 PM)Sawrock Wrote: [ -> ]as I personally no longer benefit from it i do not care for it
I still kinda benefit from that, so I call my Anti-Saw-Veto.  A pebble.
This benefits many people.
(03-17-2023, 03:42 PM)firehawk11 Wrote: [ -> ]This benefits many people.
Nawh it’s all good Shujin vetoed my disapproval so I’m good with it again