NEUS Projects

Full Version: Badly Beaten [2.68]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Badly beaten currently says it lowers momentum by level, but the level reads as 1, or 2, and lowers it by 3, or 4.
[Image: 7b3202a137.png]
[Image: 39ba87ec47.png]

As a result I can conclude that its lowering your momentum by level + 1
Well your math be off in that case, it be level+2, no?

But isn't that also just the turn after you got up? And after that its the level it actually says? Thats atleast how I remember it working.
Well the second picture, I had 3 momentum because I Just got up from badly beaten. And you're right, it seems to be level +2.
When first getting up from death, you automatically are spending 3m to do so, its a part of the mechanics to help mitigate death recovery.
Still doesn't sound correct then? Because I had level 2 badly beaten there and still had 3m when I got up. . .Or maybe it just can't drop you below 3m?
(02-04-2023, 06:27 PM)renowner Wrote: [ -> ]Still doesn't sound correct then? Because I had level 2 badly beaten there and still had 3m when I got up. . .Or maybe it just can't drop you below 3m?

Actually no, I am incorrect in my previous post, I believe how it actually is, is that you only recover 4m when getting up from death, however badly beaten also takes that down by 1, and the following turns you are still gaining 7m each round.
Being revived (except via From the Ashes) reduces your Momentum by 3. Badly Beaten only applies to Momentum gained on a new round.