NEUS Projects

Full Version: Detogate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Detogate should ignore evasion.
Its already a 6m to set up spell that doesn't even consider Daggers as a valid casting tool, (I think it should though) and deletes your voidgate which are very powerful tools in and of themselves.

Currently there's not much of a reason to put points into Detogate let alone use the spell. I believe making it at least unevadable, which makes thematic sense since its a big ol' explosion would give it a niche at the very least.
VA spells should totally count daggers as valid tools. I think detogate is fine. It's simply amazing for kiting or turtling, and a gamble. If anything, black bolt should ignore evasion since it's so important for it to hit and it's not that good.
We don't need anymore things that ignores evasion. We have too many as is.
its already possible in certain set ups to chain, actually pretty powerful evasion ignores, together without a gap.

I really do not think we need more evasion ignores. I am okay with a "Half ignore" type of skills, that only auto-passes one of the two hit checks.