Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 778
» Latest member: mugiwarashop
» Forum threads: 10,539
» Forum posts: 53,902

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 146 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 142 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex, Shujin, WaifuApple

Latest Threads
zericosmic
Invisible Imbue

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: zericosmic
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
zericosmic
Confused Cinders

Last Post: zericosmic
5 hours ago
» Views: 11
Skullcatrons
Mail Collars

Forum: Submissions
Last Post: Skullcatrons
8 hours ago
» Views: 31
Neus
[2.85f] Snatch Spell? Mor...

Last Post: Neus
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 27
Neus
[2.85f] Twin Dance Regali...

Last Post: Neus
11 hours ago
» Views: 39
Lolzytripd
Hyattr NERF Thread

Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Lolzytripd
11 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 55
CuriosityaboutMyself
corrupted normalcy

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: CuriosityaboutMyself
Today, 12:25 AM
» Views: 25
CabbitNet
Cordycloth (Fungusbark Cl...

Forum: Submissions
Last Post: CabbitNet
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
» Views: 49
Poruku
Verglas Stance QoL additi...

Forum: Quality-of-Life (QoL)
Last Post: Poruku
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 59
Toffee
Invention Application - M...

Forum: Applications
Last Post: Toffee
04-23-2024, 09:56 PM
» Views: 32

Summon Go!
Posted by: Autumn - 07-25-2016, 01:20 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

Summoning youkai with summon storm will summon youkai in your reserve, those marked with a (*)

Print this item

Fruit of Fluidity
Posted by: MegaBlues - 07-25-2016, 01:05 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

I'm not quite sure why this is a donation item when all of the others aren't.

With the new system and how you have to be careful to track what your actual base stats are, what your stats scale down to, and how the Wiki lacks accurate information on a few things, it's easy to misplace a few points here are there and screw yourself over.

I'd really suggest making this item have a Murai cost, because having to pay two dollars to undo a mistake doesn't quite smell right.

Though I'll do it anyway because hell if I'm grinding to level 60 again just to replace one point.

Print this item

Glitch in the Program
Posted by: Rendar - 07-25-2016, 12:48 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Engineer Robots start fight with 0 FP (or next to 0). They also do not gain any benefits from having SANCTITY, or APTITUDE, despite it being able to be raised via upgrade and overclock.

Anddddddddddddd they don't get any bonus HP based upon level. This can lead to other issues butttt... maybe not a bug? I assume most things HP raise with the points allocated or.. something. Iunno.

[Image: nVWLd3D.png]

Print this item

[Housing] Mannequins
Posted by: Rendar - 07-24-2016, 04:10 PM - Forum: Suggestions - No Replies

Could we have the ability to set up MANNEQUINS for a house? You'd be able to customize them, similar to how a person does a character, currently. Hell, possibly even letting you save the costume as "MANNEQUIN COSTUME SLOT 1/2". Let's you spruce up the place with vacant looking body types and makes a tailor shop all the more appealing whenever you have tons of your 'work' on display.

Even better is having the ability to make a creepy friggin hallway with a ton of mannequins.. and in an event one of the GMs run, they play one of them that's just sort of acting like one and *WHOOPS*.

It'd be great. So plz?

Print this item

Hexer Invocations
Posted by: Autumn - 07-24-2016, 03:05 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

Since the invocations have text color the same as their domain, can hexer invocations turn your text into purple text?

Print this item

Snake Dancer vs Status
Posted by: Joseph Jostar - 07-24-2016, 06:16 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (10)

Auto-hit attacks that have a status infliction associated with them still trigger their status when the attack is dodged through Cobra Stance's Snake Dancer passive. It's most easily visible in cases like Wings of Fire's Immolate or Barghest's Demon Drool still causing Burn and Poison respectively when it triggers, but presumably it works in about all other cases too. (Pretty sure I got blinded by a Shadow Guardian's Raven that I dodged too...)

Print this item

Party sizes
Posted by: noblekame - 07-23-2016, 06:49 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (11)

four is too small, many people seem to be trying to get into bigger groups, a party cap of five or six should be made to help attend for these small armies.

Print this item

[Board] Opening Dojo!
Posted by: Shujin - 07-23-2016, 05:58 PM - Forum: Sigrogana - No Replies

A stack of small brochures can be found on Various locations in Cellsvich, Dormeho and Oniga.(Not in Chaturanga or Lispool)

Frontcover:
[Image: f631a4ff38d5d9b1e57d31b5e8bf8aa1.png]

Page One:
[Image: 7e39e594d6bf4c79434b13795d9ce34c.png]

Page Two:
[Image: 2a2811fac07458c8a960b5f8420af758.png]

Back of the Brochure:
[Image: bf9afcff836f482eaed498d7491e9c24.png]

There is also a small Disclaimer:
"I am not part of the military forces in Hyoya, with the same name!"

OOC:
Yeah, a Shivaish written Brochure. It´s mainly cause I found that lots of new people are here and I am willing to help them a little to get into the game, and hope to encourage some of them to stick around and actually learn the ropes of the game. But I don´t want to go out of Shivas way so yeah, thats how this passive aggresive masterwork up there got created.
Anyway! I also don´t mind if some of the older players want to join of course, but since most of you are quite capable of doing most of that on their own and faster I doubt it, however! If you see new players that are actually seeking for this kind of stuff, show them this here please?
Open for everyone who can deal with Shiva ICly, and me OOCly or want to give it a try. The training won´t just be grinding obviously.

Find me either ICly or Just post it here, I pretend as if you put in her mailbox then.

Just wanted to make that offer! Enjoy or ignore!

Print this item

(QUERY) 777 v.s. Sanctity and Aptitude
Posted by: Raigen.Convict - 07-23-2016, 05:52 PM - Forum: Balance Fu - Replies (2)

Sanctity and Aptitude are not included in 777's bonus statistics. Is this intentional? If so i'd like to see the tooltip re-written to reflect this. Photographic evidence below.

[Image: 68f4527b0ce1ca1b260b7f360289a6f3.png]

[Image: b8fc7558a86cc27276e5e04650c5f441.png]

Print this item

Affinity bug.
Posted by: Raigen.Convict - 07-23-2016, 05:43 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

Youkai affinities are only applying a SINGLE point to all stats instead of the listed five as they should, Photographic proof below. First photo is a seiryuu with no affinity. Second is + 1 to the affinity, and third is + 2.

[Image: b6dfc10b7298ea15307423c45b0d65dd.png]

[Image: 45e4835656ead614e961023c8e251440.png]

[Image: 8fb2e8ebad976689065757124ab3d887.png]

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord