NEUS Projects
[RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? (Closed) - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=3418)

Pages: 1 2

[RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? (Closed) - Snake - 09-10-2016

(This post is susceptible to be edited A LOT of times, because it's community collaboration oriented, so yeah. If you can/want to add to it, do it by giving your opinion/suggestion below, thanks.)

So, I've been noticing the lack of iterations the game gives us outside PvP. And I'm in the mood to write, so... Based on a Lupine Guard's struggle to try and hear two criminal scums whispering, here you go.

'What if Sanctity mattered outside battles?'
And then, a small list I have in mind:

For Lupines, Felidaes and Grimalkins, SAN above 20 = They can hear whispers in double the range it reaches. (4 squares, in this case.)

For Leporidaes, SAN above 20 = They can hear whispers in double-plus-two-squares the range it reaches. (6 squares, in this case.).

For Corbies, SAN above 20 = They can 'see' wemotes as if they were normal emotes.

For Phenexes, SAN above 20 = They regenerate 15% HP/FP of their party, per IG hour tick.

For Vampires, SAN above 20 = At hour 0 (midnight)'s tick, all of their wounds/illnesses are healed (read: deleted), HP/FP are recovered by 75%.

For Zerans, SAN above 20 = They get the effects of Haggle trait, passively.

For Liches, SAN above 20 = They regenerate 20% HP/FP passively, per IG hour tick.

For Dullahans, SAN above 20 = Their weapons' durability are repaired by +4, per hour tick.

For Doriads, SAN above 20 = Their planted crops fully grow (read: skip all growth processes, as if Miracle Fertilizer'd) within the next IG hour tick.

For Mechanations, SAN above 20 = They regenerate an extra 50% of their Physical Stamina and Mind Stamina per IG hour tick.

For Redtails, SAN above 20 = They can bake Fortune Cookies in a stove, it just gives a random fortune text before eating.

For Serpentkin, SAN above 20 = They regenerate HP/FP 4x faster around a camping firepit.

For Humans, SAN above 20 = They get +1 Prayer LV bonus.

For Corrupted, SAN above 20 = They no longer get bothered by Iahsus's tantrums.

PS: 1 edit = 1 smile at community collab

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Oni Princess - 09-10-2016

Sounds good to me. *thumbs up*

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - KhalidtheGrey - 09-10-2016

The lich one strikes me as perhaps OP but otherwise pretty cool.

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Autumn - 09-10-2016

I don't exactly like the idea of Leporidae being able to listen in on private conversations from anywhere.

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Snake - 09-10-2016

"Spoops" Wrote:I don't exactly like the idea of Leporidae being able to listen in on private conversations from anywhere.
I was thinking about making them special, but eh, edited it by now. See if it's on your liking. Or should the ear-Kaelensian be all just 4 squares?

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Exxy - 09-10-2016

Always thought Lupines (and other Kaelensia that it can apply to) should be able to hear whispers further away than the norm.

As far as comments, I think we could probably re-look at the Phenex/Lich suggestions and maybe give Zerans something slightly more worthwhile. Other than that it looks good.

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Blissey - 09-10-2016

You forgot about Elves.

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Noxid - 09-10-2016

If you dont like people listening in on your whispers stand away from the races with increased hearing range. It would bring about new RP possibles. I think the list could use some tweaks but the general idea is good.

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Rendar - 09-10-2016

I don't like Liches and Phenex'.

Every hour tick a Phenex heals their parties HP/FP by 25%...

Every hour tick a Lich regains 25% of their HP/FP.

I'd like to see Phenex' reduced to 10%. Maybe even 15%...

Lich is fine (could be toned down to 20% or 10 hp/20 fp.

Corbies should get something also relating to eyes... Such as... WEMOTES. They might not have the best ears, but it factors into their eyes being better than the other races. So they get double eye vision.

Re: [RP/Out of Fights suggestion] Sanctity's use out of fights? - Snake - 09-10-2016

"Exxy" Wrote:maybe give Zerans something slightly more worthwhile.
Like what?

"Blissey" Wrote:You forgot about Elves.
Help me then, what would you put for elves? I'm out of ideas.

"Rendar" Wrote:I don't like Liches and Phenex'.

Every hour tick a Phenex heals their parties HP/FP by 25%...

Every hour tick a Lich regains 25% of their HP/FP.

I'd like to see Phenex' reduced to 10%. Maybe even 15%...

Lich is fine (could be toned down to 20% or 10 hp/20 fp.

Corbies should get something also relating to eyes... Such as... WEMOTES. They might not have the best ears, but it factors into their eyes being better than the other races. So they get double eye vision..
Well, sounds fair. And at Corbies I was really out of ideas and didn't remember that WEmote was a thing while doing so. Thanks! (already edited by now.)